|1. Our children
are here to be tought by our example. They teach
love by their example as we teach them.
Inadvertently their presence
teaches us to be parents.
2. We rejoice in their little accomplishments
when they are so small,
yet forget to rejoice in their little successes
when they get older-This
is how we teach them our boredom and negativity
and we sin against them.
3. Teach them your beliefs by living your belief.
Children hear your
actions and are deaf to your words.
4. Children are the worlds greatest natural
5. Small children ask the most difficult
questions, how and why. One
must think clearly before responding to these
6. We eventually let go of our children, when we
believe they are
ready. Actually, when we are ready, we are able
to see that they let go
when they are ready. We let go when we are ready.
7. The smile on the face of a child is
8. The love a child expresses is often so pure it
can disarm the most
9. Little problems to little people are as earth
shattering as big
problems to big people.
10. Children and the elderly need tactile
reinforcement. If I give you a
hug today will you promise to give it away?